Search This Blog

Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Early Days

One does not truly believe in something until the basis of that belief has been challenged, and proven to be true to our satisfaction. Until we have undergone this exercise with total sincerity, we cannot truly qualify as a believer. Until then, we simply have certain ideas which were shared with us by others, but we have no way of knowing that these beliefs reflect “truth” or not.

I grew up in a home that was not overtly “religious”. We understood ourselves to be Muslim, read the Quraan every Thursday, attended Mosque on Fridays; fasted during Ramadaan, and planned on making pilgrimage to Mecca sometime in our old age.

Like most other Muslim children, I attended madrassa classes after school from an early age and learned to read Arabic.

To my credit, I had a desire to understand what the Arabic words meant, since madrassa did not teach me the Arabic language, only how to vocalize the words.

The arrival of the first English translation of the Quraan by Abdullah Yusuf Ali was received with much anticipation and I spent some time each day studying it, and the 4-volume compilation of hadith which I managed to afford. Generally, Islamic books were, and generally still are, very lowly priced.

Through these I developed a “feel” for who Prophet Muhammad really was. Thinking through how he handled various situations and his general conduct in every-day life impressed upon me his conviction of the task he was given and the dedication and honesty with which he carried out his duty. On learning about him, few can remain untouched. I was about 15 years old at the time.

Another important milestone at that time was a visit to the home of a relative. He was considered well informed and everyone I knew held him in the highest regard. He shared with me a totally contrary view on who Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) really was.

I listened in awe. I was made aware of very powerful people who had secured control over the economies and politics of most countries, and who were working towards the formation of a single world government. It was these people, I was informed, that had “created” Muhammad (PBUH) as a prophet and gave him the literature which he presented as a divine revelation (the Quraan). I was told how he fabricated his so-called journey to heaven (Meraaj) where he met with God. It was a common practice of these people, I was told, that when they lied they created such huge lies that no one would even imagine that they were not true.

The purpose of this “creation” was to subdue and control the barbaric Arabs, and to make them hardworking and useful to the world leaders.

I returned home more than just perplexed. I now carried two completely different versions of someone I believed I had come to understand and was not sure which was correct.

The facts appeared simple. There was a powerful group that controlled the world. There was a person called Muhammad (PBUH). Was he their servant or not. That was a question I needed to answer.

I kept an open mind, and was, at this time, more responsive to ideas and views that were not taught by Muhammad (PBUH). I kept searching for an answer to my question.

It was during my third year in medical school that I came in contact with “The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion”. It makes interesting reading. What I gathered is that this was as close to a blueprint as one could get. It laid out the plan for world domination, and the world events since the exposure of this literature seemed to suggest that it was being applied very diligently.

This book told me what the world leaders were planning on doing. It also laid out various policies they will adopt to bring their plan to fruition. To me, the most astounding finding was the fact that they were committing themselves to inculcating in general society a system of values which Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) had implored us to guard against at all times. They were promoting a value system totally opposite to that of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

If this was the book of the world leaders (and I had no reason to doubt it) then Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) could not have been their agent. That sealed the question that had bothered me most during the preceding years.

It was only then that I could better understand how everything Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said and did was a protection against these so-called world leaders. The more I studied the Quraan and the hadith, the more its inherent truths became obvious.

Such was the significance of my findings, that it started me on my path of writing. “Secret to a world Without Taxes” was the product. It laid out certain basic guidelines, but the essence of the book is its commentary on “the Protocols”.

We need to understand this book




if we are to understand the world in which we live. We need an understanding of the Quraan, I believe, in order to understand what we must do to protect ourselves.

Our way forward will not become clear unless we are empowered with this basic knowledge.

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment